During this complimentary, live presentation, our experts share a new conceptual model, the “Diversion Triad,” and how drug diversion is centered on two key factors: access and opportunity. Through this discussion, you will learn about cultural aspects of the organization which may derail efforts to establish a diversion protection program and practice consideration to identify and close gaps and risk points.
Drug diversion topics of discussion will address:
- Controlled substance diversion
- Organizational cultures
- Establishment of an interdisciplinary diversion oversight committee
- Operational considerations and risk points
- Automation considerations and settings
- Software analytics
- Controlled substance handling considerations
- Reporting and record keeping
- Pharmacy leadership at all levels
- Hospital & Health System CEOs, COOs, CFOs, CNOs and CMOs
- Hospital & Health System Compliance and Security Personnel
- Infection control leadership and practitioners
To access presentation slides for download, use this link.
To access Q&A, use this link.