Optimize patient care and financial performance of this exciting growth area
Specialty pharmaceuticals are the fastest growing element of U.S. prescription drug spending and a defined specialty pharmacy strategy is a key element for every hospital and health system. Specialty pharmacy programs provide an opportunity to improve patient care and optimize outcomes while growing revenues that can make a significant impact to the bottom line. Developing a specialty pharmacy service can be complicated, but Visante experience can make it easier and more efficient.
Visante Specialty Pharmacy Consulting Services include:
- Operational assessment and pro forma models
- Multi-year business and strategic plans
- Facility design, including work flow and automation options
- Implementation support and project management
- URAC, ACHC and CPPA accreditation support
Looking for more information? Check out these links to helpful articles and information from our specialty pharmacy consulting experts:
Articles by Visante consultants
- Why PBMs and Payors Should Consider Adding Health System Specialty Pharmacies
- Do you have a rare disease and drug strategy (RDDS)?
- Implementation of a patient-focused specialty pharmacy program in an academic healthcare system
- Enhancing the Strategy for Specialty Pharmaceuticals
- Evolutions in Outpatient Cancer Care
- New Specialty Pharmacy Course Offered at the University of Michigan College of Pharmacy
- Specialty Pharmacy: Same Song, Different Dance
- The Time is Now – Why Specialty Pharmacy Matters
- How to Stay Competitive and Take Your Specialty Pharmacy to the Next Level
- Visante Assists with Charting a Course for Improved and Cost-effective Hemophilia Management
- 340B “Mega-Guidance” and Specialty Pharmacy: Boon or Barrier?
- Specialty Pharmacy Services – A Critical Component in a Health System’s Strategic Thinking