Ambulatory Pharmacy provides vital patient care and excellent opportunities for incremental profits
Patient care and financial opportunities extend long after your patients are discharged from the hospital. There are many ways to continue serving patients, all which also improve customer satisfaction. Our Ambulatory Pharmacy consulting experts can help you design, implement and maximize programs for:
- Retail pharmacy
- Discharge pharmacy and medication reconciliation
- Mail order pharmacy
- Specialty pharmacy
- Central fill
- Home Infusion
- Hospice pharmacy
Our consulting projects consider revenue and margin optimization, as well as clinical and outcomes improvements that can reduce readmissions and lessen financial risk. We’ll work with you from the design phases through implementation and launch, and provide ongoing management and operational support to grow and maximize results. We’ll also assist with marketing and promotional campaigns to educate internal and external stakeholders, leading to increased prescription capture rates. Visante will provide staffing and workflow models that help launch programs and anticipate increases as volume grows.
Hospitals and health systems can also take advantage of 340B and own-use pricing discounts to improve margins, as well as combine certain operations to gain cost efficiencies.
Looking for more information? Check out these links to helpful articles and information from our experts:
Articles by Visante consultants
- Building the Business Case for Outpatient Pharmacy
- Are you ready for new revenue generating opportunities?
- Try Our Simple Outpatient Pharmacy Revenue Calculator
- Are You Missing Something in Pharmacy Services?
- Thinking about in-Sourcing Your Pharmacy Benefits?
Client success stories
- Katahdin Valley Health Center: A Vision for Outpatient Pharmacy
- Maine Medical Center: State’s First 24/7 Pharmacy
What our clients say
“Visante was a tremendous support to our organization throughout the entire implementation process. Their experience and guidance made this new endeavor for our organization a success by establishing a strong foundation that we can build on for years to come.”
– Claudette Humphrey, Director of Development and Grants Management, Katahdin Valley Health Center